Sunday, April 7, 2013

Link Party: Show Your Style Sunday #2

Hello guys and gals, and welcome back to my second official Link Party: Show Your Style Sunday!  Thank you so much to everyone who participated, and I hope you have just as much fun this time!

First off, I'd like to share some of my favorite pins from this week.

Greek Spinach Feta Chicken Pockets on chef-in-training.com ...The flavor in this dinner will completely blow your mind! It is one of the best things I have ever eaten! #dinner #recipe
Chef in Training
The Baker Upstairs
fruit-and-waffle-kabobs-with-maple-cinnamon-yogurt-dip-recipe
Mom On Timeout
strawberry-lemon-herbal-tea-slushie
The NY Melrose Family
Skinny Strawberry Muffins on www.kitchenmeetsgirl.com - don't feel guilty about eating sweet muffins for breakfast anymore!  At just under 100 calories a piece, these make for a guilt-free breakfast!  #recipes #muffins
Kitchen Meets Girl
Now, I would like to introduce you to my favorite picks from last week's Link Party: Show Your Style Sunday!
Make sure if you were featured that you grab the button below and add it to your blog!

 photo IWasFeaturedOnButton_zpscf5abb9f.jpg

Individual Seven Layer Dip


Loaded White Chocolate Easter Bark 
Now onto the party!
1. Share up to 3 recipes, crafts & DIY projects. (Please don't link any giveaways, Etsy shops or advertisments)
2. Link directly to you post and not your whole blog.
3. Link back to Home | Styled by either grabbing my button or including a text link.
4. Spread the love and check out other links.  Let them know you found them on Show Your Style at Home | Styled.

 photo LinkPartyButton_zpscba1fbd6.jpg
After each link party, I will be choosing my favorite posts and not only featuring them on my blog during the next link party, I will also be pinning them to my Link Party: Show Your Style Sunday board on Pinterest!  So please make sure you check back right here every Sunday to see if you were chosen!

15 comments:

  1. Great pins and features. Thanks for hosting and have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my Easter bark, Kinsley! And thanks for hosting a great party :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! They look delicious! Thanks for coming back again this week!

      Delete
  3. Yay! Thanks for featuring my Banana Apple Cinnamon Oat Bread :) I'll put your button on my "Where I've Been Featured" page if you want to come on over and check it out :)

    Shauna @ The Best Blog Recipes

    I also sent you an email tonight with the InLinkz info :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of those features look amazing! Thanks for the invite to your party! I linked up 2 things (hope thats okay!), and am now following you on FB, Twitter, and Pinterest!! Ps-your pup is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for linking up! And she is a handful but she is definitely a joy to have around! Thank you! Have a blessed weekend!

      Delete
  5. Kinsley,
    Thank you for the party and the invite. I am now your newest follower. Your little doggy is adorable. My link party is Tuesday Trivia at memories by the Mile, I hope you'll stop by,
    Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wanda Ann, I'm so glad you stopped by and linked up! And I'll definitely be there on Tuesday! Have a blessed weekend!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the invite to the party - love everything you featured!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Forgot to say I'd love for you to join in my Finding the Pretty & Delicious Linky Party on Saturday morning!
    yourhomebasedmom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! And I'm already planning on being there! See you Saturday!

      Delete
  8. Thanks for inviting me to your party! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you came by and I hope you enjoy the recipes! Have a wonderful weekend and I look forward to seeing you back here next week!

      Delete
  9. Hello Kinsley,

    Thanks for hosting the hop. You have a new follower.

    Please share any project or recipes at Pin It Monday Hop#3 Where you pin and get pinned (LINK). We are also giving away an IPAD Mini to one lucky reader. We'd love to have you in the hop. I hope to see you there :D


    Judy
    pursuitoffunctionalhome.com/
    http://www.kusinaniinday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Judy! Sorry I missed your blog hop, but if you are putting up a new one tomorrow I will see you there! Thanks for joining the party, and if you have any new projects I just posted the new party for this week! Come on back by! Have a blessed day!

      Delete

I hope you enjoyed stopping by! I always love reading comments and questions so please feel free!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...