You can find this recipe linked up at these parties:
3 Cheese Sausage Tortellini
Total Time: 25 min
Prep: 5 min
Cook: 20 min
Yield: 4 servings
2 tbsp olive oil
1 lb Jimmy Dean Premium Italian Pork Sausage
2 cloves garlic, minced
3/4 cup chicken broth
1 cup tomato sauce (or your favorite spaghetti sauce)
1/2 cup regular or heavy cream
9 oz Buitoni Three Cheese Tortellini
salt and pepper to taste
1. Roll sausage into 1 inch balls and set aside.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until just starting to smoke.
3. Add sausage and cook until well browned, about 3-4 minutes per side. Add garlic and stir until golden and fragrant, about 30 seconds.
4. Add both, tomato sauce, cream, tortellini, and salt and pepper and stir to combine until simmering and bubbly.
5. Cover and simmer over low heat for 12 minutes until tortellini are tender and heated through. Enjoy!