Pepperoni, Onion & Arugula Wheat Crust Pizza
Total Time: 23-30 min
Prep: 15 min
Cook: 8-14 min
Yield: 6-8 slices
Freschetta Artisan Pizza Crust (Golden Wheat)
6 ounces Prego Spicy Sausage Italian Sauce
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1/3 cup Sargento Sharp Cheddar
Pepperoni slices (I used Piggly Wiggly brand) (Enough for 2 rings around the pizza)
1/4 cup yellow onion (thinly sliced)
1/4 cup arugula (Stems removed)
1 cup Kraft Italian 5 Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Place the pizza crust on a baking sheet or a pizza stone (which is what I used).
3. Evenly spread the sauce on the crust leaving about 1 inch around the edge and top it with the garlic salt.
4. Sprinkle the cheddar cheese first. Then layer the pepperoni, onion and arugula. Top it off with the Italian 5 cheese blend.
5. Bake the pizza for 8-14 minutes. When it looks done, broil it for 2-3 minutes. (It will not take more than that, I promise!)
6. Let the pizza cool for about 5 minutes before cutting so the cheese stays intact. Enjoy!