Bacon Wrapped Green Beans
Total Time: 40 min
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 30 min
Yield: 16 bundles
2 cans of long green beans
1 package of bacon
2 cloves of minced garlic
½ tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
1 stick unsalted butter
1 cup brown sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Bundle 6 to 10 green beans in a bundle and wrap tightly in ½ slice of bacon.
3. Do this until you have used all the beans wrapped in bacon.
4. Mix the remaining ingredients and melt over medium heat until you have a light boil.
5. Pour the butter/sugar mix over the green beans in a greased casserole dish.
6. Bake for 30 minutes and serve immediately.
I also linked my Nutella Swirl Brownies to